[CP2K:3621] Fock and Overlap Matrices

Ralph Koitz ralph... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:07:50 UTC 2011

Hello David,

The DFT / PRINT section contains options to print several matrices of your
choice to a specified filename.
More information can be found in the manual:
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/AO_MATRICES.html

All of them are printed to a single file, which you might need to
parse/split, otherwise the option is straightforward to use.

Regards,
Ralph