[CP2K:3268] Re: COM moves after restarting calculation

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:31:11 UTC 2011

Nothing is mandatory in this world..

There are some requirements that you have to fulfill in order to use the WAVELET - if you think that re-centering the system is superfluous and you do not want to see jumps during restarts, feel free to get rid of that keyword.
Your question would deserve a much more careful analysis to give back a reasonable answer (input/outputs and all related files should be deeply analyzed).

I'm only telling you that, if you want to know why the system is re-centered when you restart (your original question), than the reason is in the "CENTER_COORDINATE" section/keyword.
That's all. Up to you to find out if you can remove it or not.

Regards,
TL