[CP2K:3149] Re: units of E_DENSITY_CUBE

Campomanes Ramos Pablo pablo.ca... at epfl.ch
Fri Mar 18 07:17:05 UTC 2011

Dear Claudio,

if "Default unit" is not explicitly specified in the CP2K input reference for a given keyword, the default units that the code will use are atomic units.

If you read _carefully_ the manual, you will see that default units for ABC are angstroms. Then, with this input file, you will have ABC in angstroms and E_DENSITY_CUBE in atomic units.

Regards,

Pablo.