wannier hamiltonian

Alin Marin Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:47:43 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I try to damp to file the Hks hamiltionian in the basis of the wannier
orbitals.

At the moment I "abused" cp2k into getting what I want from it... via the
molecular states..

I will much appreciate any suggestions and help in how to generate this
hamiltonian in a form that can be committed back to cp2k.

regards,

Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp