[CP2K:3137] Metadynamics Bug report in colvar: DISTANCE

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:48:50 UTC 2011

As an add-on:

you can have a topology even for QM run: you can provide it with a PSF, let CP2K compute it or via AMBER topology, etc...
It only handles the definition of the molecule, since there is no FF involved.. but still could be quite useful for analysis.

Without knowing your input file it is hard to tell if you enabled it by chance or you used the defaults.
If you used the defaults than the topology built is such that any atom is a molecule.
If this is true (as it appears from the short output sent in the message) than just the activation of the
keyword: INTERMOLECULAR in &COLLECTIVE should fix your problem.

Remember that constraint must be converted in a restraint - constraints and geo opts do not work together in CP2K.

Cheers
Teo