Something about MC project

Matt McGrath obfis... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:01:33 UTC 2011

Hi Igor.  You are right, it would be better if some error messages
were given in those cases.

In the first case, it seems I was mistaken: the name of the psf file
doesn't matter (I changed it a while back).  So I think that the error
should have been caused by there being two molecules in the .psf file,
instead of having two separate psf files.  I don't see at the moment
how this could be checked (the .psf and MC routines are in quite
different places), but I will think about it.  There should be a way.

I have just committed a change to CVS to check the keywords to make
sure there is one value for each molecule type.  So the second issue
should be better, now.

                                            Cheers, Matt