[CP2K:3115] Re: Something about MC project

Igor Ying Zhang wenx... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:59:41 UTC 2011

Hi Matt:

    Thank you for your kindly and quick reply!

    I adopt your suggestion to split the psf file. However the situation
doesn't change. The seperated psf files and the corresponding input and
output files could be found in the attachment.

    By the way, what does difference between the keywords of "PMTRANS"
and "PMTRANS_MOL"? I
could not understand them clearly based on the brief information in the
CP2K_INPUT manual.

Best wishes!

Igor