[CP2K:3064] Pseudopotential format

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 21 12:58:07 UTC 2011

Hi

This PP format used in quantum chemistry (often called ECP)
is a semi-local potential. CP2K does not support these form,
but only fully separable formats (called model potentials
in the QC community).

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                       Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland