[CP2K:3043] Re: Segfault with psmp

Alin Marin Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:00:54 UTC 2011

Hi Ondrej,

A long shot but I think the problem lies in here

   nthread = 1
  !$  nthread = omp_get_max_threads()
that will give you the maximum number of threads available on the system
use this instead omp_get_num_threads()

regards,

Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp
alin.... at ucdconnect.ie, alinm... at gmail.com