printing matrix

Alin Marin Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:57:47 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to implement some idea in the cp2k having to do with maximally
localised wannier orbitals.
I would like to print a matrix of type cp_fm_type

I did a fast search through the routines and I found no utilities for that.
Did I miss anything? Any advice would be very useful.

regards,
Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp