[CP2K:3659] Br and I basis set

Pietro Vidossich vi... at klingon.uab.es
Wed Dec 7 14:29:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

in the file BASIS_MOLOPT you find the following basis for I:

 I  SZV-MOLOPT-SR-GTH  SZV-MOLOPT-SR-GTH-q7
 I  DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH-q7

concerning the pseudopotential, search this file in your cp2k directory:
potentials/Goedecker/cp2k/pbe/I-q7
seems the one you are looking for.

 regards, pietro

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:31:01 -0800 (PST), David T wrote