[CP2K:3451] SCP_NDDO

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Aug 24 12:19:10 UTC 2011

Hi

SCP-NDDO needs a special set of parameters and currently this
is only available for O and H. Combining SCP with any other
NDDO parametrization will not work.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland