[CP2K:3448] MD doesn't run

Nikita Vakula vakul... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:03:28 UTC 2011

Thank you for your reply! Just for clarity: in order to do calculations on
periodic systems with PBC I should make connection (by declaring bonds,
angles, and so on) between atoms that are located in the supercell and atoms
that are in the image of this supercell. Am I right?
Thanks in advance,
Nikita