[CP2K:3446] MD doesn't run

Nikita Vakula vakul... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:04:13 UTC 2011

Hello Teo!
Thank you very much for your prompt reply! Yes there should be a bond
between them but it is formed only when the unit cell is replicated. And
then the thing is: how to set this bond between two atoms which are located
in different unit cells? I couldn't find any useful suggestions or variants
to realise it? Could you please tell me how to set connection between these
atoms?
Thank you very much in advance,
Nikita