[CP2K:3439] Re: Molecular Orbital Cube Files for Charged System

Irene H. hwyi... at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 14:24:23 UTC 2011

Hi Flo,

Thank you so much for your response. I have tried to print HOMO and LUMO
seperately, and now I can get the correct HOMO which was missing before.
Although I've noticed that MOs are assumed to be doubly occupied, also in
LSDA calculations, so two orbitals are taken as HOMO and the same for LUMO.
It would be useful if the spin polarized cases could be treated differently,
IMHO.

Best regards,
Weiyi