restart

jadefox337 jadef... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:53:58 UTC 2011

Hi,
I ran into a RESTART problem: in one case,  a *.restart file was
generated, but the corresponding *RESTART.wfn had 0 content;  in the
second case, the reverse happened.  So now, when I try to restart the
jobs, restart fails.  However, in each case there are 3 additional
pairs of files generated:  *.restart.bak-1 to 3 AND *RESTART.wfn.bak-1
to 3.  I suppose I could restart from one of these, but I do not know
which one is the one containing the most recent data (1 or 3 ?).
Thanks,

Madeleine