[CP2K:2846] operations on dbscr_obj

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Sep 17 07:45:53 UTC 2010

Hi

I assume you have the MO's (or MO responses) stored in
corresponding matrices. The you can use the usual
templates to calcuate density matrices (CC(T) or C' C(T)).
Have a look in subroutines
calculate_dm_sparse
current_build_current

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland