[CP2K:2842] how to output current density

Hanning Chen chenh... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:33:45 UTC 2010

Juerg,

  My density matrix is anti-symmetric (i.e., M_ij and M_ji are conjugate to
each other) instead of symmetric because it is under an external
perturbation. It turns out that what I really need is

   Summation_Over_n_m { (Rn * Im - Rm * In) * (phi_m) * (gradient(phi_n)) }

 where Rn, Rm, In and Im are the Real and Imaginary parts of the orbital
coefficients for the basis functions of phi_m and phi_n. Note that Rn, Rm,
In and Im are all real numbers now.

 How should I set up the parameters for the subroutine
"collocate_pgf_product_rspace" ?

  Thanks.

Hanning