[CP2K:2837] how to output current density

Hanning Chen chenh... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:28:24 UTC 2010

Juerg,

  Using calculate_drho_elec as the template, I ought to change the parameter
of ga_gb_function from "FUNC_DABpADB" to "FUNC_ADBmDAB" as you suggested.
Then, what I am supposed to get is the real part of the following
expression:

                                                      (phi*) x gradient(phi)
- (gradient(phi))* x (phi)

instead of the imaginary part that I really need.

I guess there should exist an easy way to access the imaginary part of the
product, but the output pw_grid seems to have the real part only....

  Thanks for your kind help.

Hanning