[CP2K:2919] resp charges and excited states

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Nov 12 08:15:21 UTC 2010

Hi

in linear response TDDFT (I assume you are talking about this method?)
there is no state density, hence also no orbitals or Mulliken charges.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                       Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland