[CP2K:2903] About cp2k problem

Toon Verstraelen Toon.Ver... at UGent.be
Mon Nov 8 16:50:41 UTC 2010

On 11/08/2010 04:12 AM, Buddhadev Maiti wrote:
> Nice to get your reply. I am tried to simulation using rigid water using
> amber force field and PDB file. In input file, what kind of keyword will be
> suitable in the place of MOLNAME. I am tried different ways, but every time
> I am getting error. Could you reply me suitable keywords, it will be great
> help for me.

That it would be helpful indeed, but I'm not your bitch. Read: I'm not going
to waste time making random guesses about what should try. If you want help,
then do what was asked: send complete inputs.

If you don't understand this reply, read some background material here:

http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/web/general-rules-for-posting-help-requests

Try to reply in thread next time.

cheers,

Toon