[CP2K:2757] CORE_CORRECTION "magic numbers"

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Wed Jun 16 13:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi

the problem was related to the calculation of electrons
(= occupied states). We used a piece of code like
  N = INT(A-C)
where A = B + C. This is numerically not stable. I replaced
it with
  N = NINT(A-C).

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland