[CP2K:2581] ERROR in fft_radix_operations

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Feb 23 13:01:24 UTC 2010

Hi

by default CP2K uses the FFT roots available in the internal
FFT library. This is currently restricted to a maximum
of 1024. Your input requires a length of about 1200.
If you compiled cp2k with an external FFT library (probably FFTW3)
you can switch on extended lengths with the keyword
EXTENDED_FFT_LENGTHS in the GLOBAL section.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland