SEGSIGV using LDA+U and lowdin population with the regtest example

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Wed Feb 17 12:29:08 UTC 2010

Hi Valerio

there are specific regtests for Mulliken and Lowdin and the current
regtest is clean w.r.t. DFT+U. Please, try to reproduce the error with
the current CP2K version and report it as suggested by the rules for
help requests (http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/web/general-rules-
for-posting-help-requests)

Matthias