[CP2K:3026] A strange problem about hybrid-DFT combined with all-electron calculation

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Dec 28 09:06:36 UTC 2010

Hi

in the MT method this factor multiplies the plane wave cutoff.
The new cutoff is used in the calculation of the influence function.
If I recall correctly Martyna and Tuckerman used a value of 1.2.
See the original literature for more information.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                       Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland