[CP2K:2955] questions on alchemical change

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:05:12 UTC 2010

Sure -
there is no difference in the ALCHEMICAL FREE ENERGY module whether you do it with FIST or QS.
If you are able to do it with FIST you should also able to do it with QS (i.e. you need to add only the proper QS section in FORCE_EVAL).

For your record: this is the equivalent of a dual topology scheme.
Best,
Teo