[CP2K:2958] GEO_OPT

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:02:19 UTC 2010

Dear SashaB,

I tried to reproduce this issue with a regtest and I don't get the files you mention.
Could you please paste here the content of these files?
Very probably there is an error in your run and in those files we could discover the reason.

In general *localLog* files are used to write on disk log information for things which are not properly working -

Best,
Teo