[CP2K:2789] ADMM for HFX

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Aug 9 15:47:42 UTC 2010

Hi

ADMM, as an option to the HFX code is implemented.
Examples (be careful these are regression tests, not
real examples) can be found in "regtest-admm".
The publication is ASAP in JCTC.
The latest development was the implementation of
the stress tensor for HFX (including ADMM), regtests
are in "regtest-hfx-stress".

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland