am i able to freeze atoms in geo opt?

alican power... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:19:50 UTC 2010

I tried to apply the list command but it gives an error message,
probably i've written the code wrong but i really don't know how
exactly to write the LIST command in my input file. I'm sending you my
input file so that you may be able to help me with the error and show
me how exactly should i insert the command into my input file. I am
really new at the linux and other coding stuff so even if i understand
the subsections and keywords, i experience problems with writing the
exact command that is required to make the code work.

Thank you from now..

&GLOBAL
  PROJECT ethanol
  RUN_TYPE GEO_OPT