[CP2K:2312] Re: different basis set for the same element

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:07:56 UTC 2009

You don't have to modify code for doing this. There are few example in
the regtest for doing this (why not looing there?.. bah.. bah.. )

As Axel said you need only to specify for the element a different name.
Something like this is working:

&COORD
C_1                   0 0 0
C_2                   0 0 0