CP2K build with Intel Compiler and MKL

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:24:22 UTC 2009

I have installed the Intel compiler version 11.0.083 (and the included
MKL), which is supposed to work based on what Axel said here on the
list as well as this page:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/build-cp2k-using-intel-fortran-compiler-professional-edition/

However, with the arch file pasted here (optimization switched off
intentionally):

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/141441/

I still get a wrong build, that, for example, produces this output on
the test si8_pmix_otdiag.inp:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/141440/

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to make this work. Regards,
Ondrej