[CP2K:2274] cp2k and Bader analysis

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:59:36 UTC 2009

Dear Jörg,

the implementation of Bader analysis that you can find here:

http://theory.cm.utexas.edu/bader/

can use Cube files as input. You can save volumetric data (for example
the density and KS orbitals) from CP2K into Cube files, so you should
be fine. The density is straightforward, if you want to do something
with orbitals, you would perhaps need to use some Cube file
manipulation program to obtain the densities from individual KS
obrbitals first.

Best regards from Prague,
Ondrej