[CP2K:2262] Basis set for Niobium

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Sep 14 14:51:34 UTC 2009

Hi

in a recent version of the file BASIS_MOLOPT
you will find the following two basis sets:
Nb SZV-MOLOPT-SR-GTH-q13
Nb DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH-q13

maybe you have to update your code?

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland