[CP2K:2259] routine for electron - nuclei (core) interaction

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Sun Sep 13 15:54:30 UTC 2009

Hi

if you can cast you potential into the form of the GTH
pseudopotentials (see litterature for analytic form)
your set. However, if this is not the case or
if the interaction is also state
specific then you have to do some programming.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland