neither PGI nor Intel compiler working?

NUCP2K chenh... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:46:40 UTC 2009

Dear cp2k community,

  I just downloaded the latest CVS snapshot and tried to compile the
codes using my once working ARCH files for PGI and Intel compilers on
Linux-x86-64 MPI machines. Unfortunately, none of the two compilers is
working though both can get the codes compiled successfully. It seems
to me that the "cp_fm_cholesky_decompose" is the cause of the runtime
trouble since my testing job always exit abnormally when the
subroutine is called.

  Anyone has the experience on successfully compiling and running the
latest cp2k code on Linux PC MPI clusters? The sharing of your ARCH
files is highly appreciated.

  Thanks.

Hanning