[CP2K:2310] Re: CP2K build with Intel Compiler and MKL

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:22:42 UTC 2009

All I can say to this, based on my own experience and talking to other
users, is that the situation is very disappointing and discouraging,
no matter what the causes are.

I have made a parallel build with gfortran 4.3.3 and Intel MKL that is
able to run all the tests. I made the arch file from the gfortran
serial version and library settings for my older Intel build. I attach
it in case someone is interested.

Ondrej