[CP2K:2327] PW_GRID

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 2 06:52:24 UTC 2009

Hi

The difference is related to symmetry (G <-> -G) and the
type of cutoff (spherical, full) used in setting up
the PW grids. I would advice you to use the default settings.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland