Catastrophical Error w/ Intel Compiler and w/o libintwrapper

Frank Uhlig uhlig... at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:34:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

at first with respect to the last thread concerning the compilation
(for link see below) I found a setup that works for me and the
regtests. While trying to compile the whole thing with same setup but
just without the libintwrapper (meanig excluding the -
D__HAS_NO_ISO_C_BINDING and the corresponding libraries including
libstdc++) I get a "catastrophical error" (see output of make).
Any help or suggestions concerning this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

used compilers and libraries:

Intel Fortran/C compiler v11.1.059
OpenMPI v1.3.3
Libint v1.1.4
FFTW3 v3.2.2

thread concerning compilation with intel and pgi:

http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/browse_thread/thread/45381865336e233e/81f49ac4c9e1b29c?lnk=gst&q=neither+pgi#81f49ac4c9e1b29c

working arch-file:

http://cp2k.googlegroups.com/web/Linux-x86-64-intel-libintwrapper.popt?gsc=RkDUEAsAAABZOnZ-hUiar3NpMo6OaPXwA

make-output: