[CP2K:2378] Re: neither PGI nor Intel compiler working?

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:48:07 UTC 2009

Hi again,

disabling the optimizations did help. Now I get these failures:

$ grep FAIL regtest-03.log
                    QS/regtest-hfx/H2O-hfx-emd.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
            QS/regtest-hfx/H2O-hfx-emd-restart.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
                    QS/regtest-epr-1/NO2-EPR-3.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
                    QS/regtest-epr-2/NO2-EPR-1.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
                   FARMING/regtest-1/farming-4.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
        QS/regtest-hfx-periodic/H2O-trunc-auto.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
     QS/regtest-hfx-periodic/H2O-trunc-auto-md.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
        QS/regtest-hfx-periodic/CH3-trunc-auto.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
     QS/regtest-hfx-periodic/CH3-trunc-auto-md.inp         RUNTIME FAIL
number of FAILED  tests 9

I run the tests in parallel with 2 CPUs. Are there any more of these
that are expected to fail (except for farming, that's clear)? I'll try
to find some time to have a look at whatever should work and does not.

Best,
Ondrej