[CP2K:2095] Re: CP2K at Launchpad

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:05:57 UTC 2009

I fully agree with Fawzi.

I don't want to enter in personal discussions. Free to work with bazaar
if you like.
Can I just suggest you something quite naive for the next time?
Install bazaar on your machine and use it. No need to have an on-line
service.. which really looks like a
split project.

More important, as a sort of respect for the people that put their time
on this project and make available instantly the products
of their work.. these kinds of  "operations" must be discussed and
agreed by the majority of people regularly involved into it.
Maybe you are used to do what you want.. fine as long as you don't
interfere with the work that for several years, several people have
dedicated to this project (for some 10 years and for some less..).

Teo