[CP2K:2087] TDDFT Long Range Corrections

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue May 19 10:49:35 UTC 2009

Hi

the CP2K TDDFT code has been neglected recently. The only
long range correction implemented is through the SAOP
functional. However, usage is non trivial and should be done
with (special) care. Hybrid functionals are currently not
working with the response (and TDDFT) code.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland