[CP2K:2081] Re: Sigsegv error during cell optimization

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon May 18 08:13:57 UTC 2009

Dear Maricarmen

if you can reproduce the problem on a small system, you
should be able to run it on another machine.
Assuming it works there correctly you can document
the setup (copiler version, libraries, etc) and ask
the system admins to investigate their machine.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland