Sigsegv error during cell optimization

Maricarme... at cemes.fr Maricarme... at cemes.fr
Mon May 11 07:31:40 UTC 2009

Ciao everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we have apparently solved the problem.
The machine administrators have recompiled the code with these
settings:

- Classical optimization (-O2 -g) for INTEL 11 compilers
- SGI MPT 1.22 MPI library
- Intel MKL and Intel FFTW libraries

I have been testing it the whole weekend and it looks like it works
again :)
Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

Maricarmen