[CP2K:1859] Re: methane in a water box with FIST

Marius Retegan marius.s... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:18:42 UTC 2009

Hi Teo,

Thanks for the quick fix (as usual). After the first NVE simulation
with PBC I've visualize the resulting trajectory with VMD. As expected
some of the water molecules "diffused" into the neighboring boxes. Is
it possible to get from cp2k a re-imaged trajectory?
>From what I've seen in the manual in the case of a NVT simulation, two
options exist for controlling the temperature: NOSE and CSVR. In the
past I've also used a Langevin thermostat for this purpose. I this
possible with cp2k?

Thanks,
Marius