Graphical model builder for CP2K.

agilemolecule agilem... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:35:56 UTC 2009

Dear Oliver,

There is no button "build ff parameters". There is a button "Assign FF
types". It switches the force field, but does not create new ones. No
automatic generation of force fields. The program only provides some
comfort. For example, for the definition of PDC it generates an input
file for CP2K, runs the calculations and the extracted charge from the
output file. Develop a force field you have to yourself. This is a non-
trivial task.
CP2K provides procedures for it, and Ascalaph - graphical interface
and builders.

Best wishes,
Alexey