[CP2K:1705] Some minor issues

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:53:19 UTC 2009

Dear Ondrej,
point (1) and (2) have been fixed.

Point (3) has been fixed as well in this way:
-) for ghost atoms you don't need to specify any pseudo. This was just
an overhead in the input since internally
    those information were not used. Thanks for reporting this annoying
problem.
-) vdw correction for ghost has been disabled (early this morning,
independently from these fixes).
-) You need still to define the element. This was a choice made some
time ago. It may look like unhappy in cases
like this one or in classical MD runs (since even there you don't need
to know the element.. you only need the kind).
Element information are anyway used in quite few places, so we preferred
some time ago, to have always the
full element specification for each KIND. This applies as well to ghost
atoms.

Thanks again.
Teo