[CP2K:1810] Re: non-orthorhomic variable cell optimization

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:16:34 UTC 2009

There a no bugs due to the patch I applied. If you would see what I
changed is actually only something in the print statement.

Please don't think that sending an input file for which you need to wait
1 hour to see something will motivate us in looking for bugs (700 Ryd,
TZVP!!). What you sent is almost useless.

Having said that if the cell doubles at the 1st step the reason is that
your stress tensor is huge (and you can control the cell optimizer in
order to handle that!).
 From my point of view there's no bug and your report (according my
opinion) is to be considered closed.

Trying to run your input file is mostly a waste of time.
If you have some time please read:

http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/web/general-rules-for-posting-help-requests

Cheers
Teo