[CP2K:1808] Re: Total charge of the system

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:04:25 UTC 2009

Last time I fixed only the periodic part and forgot the non-periodic part..
I did it now.
The fix is in the CVS.

I would like to stress the importance of an input file that runs fast..
compact.. and easy to handle (like yours!)
Ondrej, yours was perfect and I could trace the problem in ONLY 2 minutes!!
Thanks for keeping into account my time and for reporting the problem.

Maybe one day the world will be really a bit smarter :)
Cheers
Teo