Total dipole via LOCALIZATION - bug?

viki vi... at fh.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 3 10:54:29 UTC 2009

Please, this code was written originally by Fawzi (so I think) for an
article which we wrote jointly on IR spectra - the explicit purpose of
that PBC code was to avoid jumps in total dipole derivative due to
periodicity. I have an old version of QS with Fawzi's programming in
which this problem did not exist - but it does not include dispersion
which I now need. I would rather not install the code again unless
this particular problem was addressed - is there any way to ask the
person who fixed the bug, if he addressed this particular problem?
Thanks much! Victoria