PDOS List

marci marc... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Dec 8 13:45:28 UTC 2009

Hi Maricarmen,

at the moment the option of giving different lists in the same PDOS
calculation is not implemented.
If you repeat the keyword LIST, the atoms are simply added to the same
list, and the PDOS of the full list is calculated.
As you said, the workaround would be to assign different kinds to the
atoms.
The generalization to more than one list of atoms can be added if
really needed.
cheers
Marcella